Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RFID - in a Tatoo
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
slower than molasses on a cold winter's day...
my comment about the 'official' story was NOT political...it's more about the media and it's enslavement to the political machinery.
I believe NOTHING that the propaganda machine commonly known as the US Media attempts to have me believe. Taking a vacation from 'the news' and only subjecting myself to it now and then has been one of the most health-promoting things I have done in recent years.
talk about instant stress-reduction! (once I realized I was going to be fine without the 'daily fix' of violence and stress-inducing stories.)
I'm not worried that 'they're out to get me'...why would they bother? I'm a nobody with no influence that matters.
Y'all have a nice day.

Posts: 48 | Location: boonville,ca. | Member Since: 01-30-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
El Segundo Bill must have been half-asleep when he posted semi-somnalent. He meant semi-somnolent. No wonder Dave didn't understand him.

Geeze, I wake up before the sun and the Spelling Police are out to get me!

No more early morning posts from me.

Here I am on a new laptop on the connection from Hell, and it's too slow to load iespell to boot. Actually, even though it was early, way befoe my tea, I knew I needed to check that word, so I entered it on my Google toolbar, and a whole bunch of cites came up, making me think it was OK. Guess a bunch of other lummoxes can't spell it either.

I'm gonna get a drink and go out and fly a kite, take a bike ride and then watch an Arizona desert sunset and study my spelling.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Jeez, Bill, I wasn't editorializing on your spelling per se, I was trying to give the drama major a clue as to its definition, without telling him right out.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
Jeez, Bill, I wasn't editorializing on your spelling per se, I was trying to give the drama major a clue as to its definition, without telling him right out.

Smiler

I am reminded of DDE aying, "Why, yes, I knew MacArthur. I studied drama under him."

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am reminded of DDE aying, "Why, yes, I knew MacArthur. I studied drama under him."

What's a DDE?

I think they finally have the speed of this puppy up to normal standards, at 2:02 AM Minneapolis time.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Dwight David Eisenhower.

Yup, at 6:02 AM PST, so far it appears normal.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Wow. This has been fun. Thread drift!!! I put the topic out there just to have some fun during these winter months.

Dave, I'll be in your neighborhood this week. How cold is it?

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post