Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Aisle Lights
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
Does anyone have a source for the torpedo shaped aisle lights on the Regencies? They look like the entire assembly has to be changed as the small white strip of plastic is not easily removable.
Thanks

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
The small white plastic strip just pries out. Try it (it is flexible)

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Gunner,

Have you been able to find replacements for the white plastic part that pries out?

I found some bulbs at Radio Shack and dug the ones out of the white plastic part and replaced them with the new bulbs. It was a bit of work, but, they have been working for a couple of years now.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"...find replacements for the white plastic part that pries out?

Nope; I had my couch re-done and removed the two aisle light fixtures mounted on the couch. Pried white plastic out to access lights then replaced. I didn't look, but I thought at the time the translucent white plastic shouldn't be hard to find, although they probably would have to be trimmed to fit. Sounded easy at the time.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post