Forums    General Discussions    Hello! New Barth Owner Here...
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hello! New Barth Owner Here...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
pretty darn COOL! Thumbs Up
Thanks for sharing all that, Mark.
The captive air fresh water system is NOT std issue for RV's. java
The stair system is fantastic. confusion never seen it on a Barth before.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
What a spot for a slide out. Part of the opening is started for you where the second door is in the rear. Or try one of the new Murphy beds for RVs, saves lots of floor space. If you want to change out the doors to make it look more like a RV try the salvage yards in Indiana. Love the drivers side door, easy access to water pump, water heater, furnace and wiring from inside, Flex Steel seats, stair for your older friends, oak cabinets. What a great start enjoy! All who wander are not lost

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great looking coach. In case you were wondering, our late friend Lenny spray painted the wallpaper in his coach and it came out really nice, so it can be done. I like the Rustoleum 2X, covers much faster than the regular. I just have 1 rather large holding tank, and it works OK for 2 of us, but I'd like to have 2. Have fun with the new addition, and don't be scared of trying things. It's one of the luxuries of not having 5 years pay wrapped up in a coach.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/15
Picture of mstober
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for your comments and best wishes! Gae says she is happy we never built a house together, considering all the "spirited discussions" (aka arguments) we've had so far about how to build out the coach. We are reaching some decision points so I will post specific questions on the tech section. We will keep posting photos and maybe even some YouTube videos of our progress.

Posts: 11 | Location: CA/OH | Member Since: 02-21-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
considering all the "spirited discussions"

Happy wife = Happy life wack

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post