Tools
Reply To This Topic

Father's Day
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Happy Father's Day to all you Barth guys out there. Mine has been pretty special this year, because for the first time in 20 years, I heard from all three of my kids. My adopted son, and my two natural children, all sent cards or called, (the 32 year old caddy at 7 AM). They've had a tough go with their mother and I divorcing 22 years ago. But their step mother who has been married to me for the last 20 years, has been a great mom to them. So, have patience and keep loving your kids, dads. Eventually, it will become very important to them.

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
Yes Happy fathers day to all of you men who still cared about your kids after the divorce.I still get misty when I see a loving father with the kids.My son is a good father.Kids need both parents. and a good stepmom or dad is just an extra blessing. Happy fathers day!!!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
ditto to all of that for sure,

I have three kids, my 29 year old and 26 year old sons are from my first marriage. My 29 yr old is a wonderful developmentally disabled guy who has worked at the same grocery store here in Edina, MN for 10 years. My 26 year old son is a meteorologist in the Air Force Reserves and works at Honeywell Defense Systems here in Minneapolis (if he tells me what he does he has to kill me). My ex wife Linda never remarried and only lives a few miles away and we have a wonderful relationship with her.

Deb and I are going on 23 years together and we have our dear Libby who will be a Junior at the University of Wisconsin. They'll all be here this afternoon for our first barbecue of the season. Don't know long it Will last, the mosquito's, (Minnesota state bird) are unbelievable this year. I saw two of them carry off a squirrel last night.

Happy Dads day to you all.

God Bless and Pleasant Journeys,

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited June 19, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am REALLY BLESSED. Married 45 years to my bride Sharon, and we have two children. One grand daughter 7, a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. We have such a wonderful family, and I owe so much of it to Sharon. I was so busy moving around the country, eight moves with Tractor Supply that she had to take over, and a GREAT job did she. We have been together as a family every MOTHER'S and FATHER'S day and we count our blessings each time.

To all you FATHER'S, HAVE A NICE DAY.

I am THANKFUL to Dave and his family for this WONDERFUL site too. Thanks to the Bower's, FOR SURE!!!!

Dale and Sharon Smith

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
yes this is a great tribuate to parents who love there children.Happy Parents day.

------------------

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post