Forums    General Discussions    South for winter?????
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

South for winter?????
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Luckily there are 49 -ummh- 48 states for the rest of us Big Grin

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
I must say I am just hoping to get to retire someday so I can do something else other than get up and go to work Roll Eyes. But, like many, that seems to be a distance away Frowner. I would love to just be able to get away from the cold of winter and go where it is warm Cool. Can't do that either right now Mad. But hopefully the day will come when we can leave Jersey after the holidays and return in April Thumbs Up.
If and when that day comes, I bought the Barth to see America Tooling Along. I am with those who would rather travel than stay in one place. And there is so much of this beautiful country to see and to me, no better way of seeing it than traveling in our Barth.
Now, if I could just hit that dang lottery... hmm

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post