Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thanks to My Friend Jim
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
As many of you know the site was down for several hours last night. This site is hosted on my good friend Jim Kaufman's (website guru Rachael's father)server in the basement of his home. Over the last three years and three months this site has been going we have had only two very short term hick-ups. Man, rv.net has had more than that in the same time. I know that jim spent much of last night and his Sunday morning getting us back up. So I want to acknowledge that.

Thanks Jim, so very much,

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<JimK>
posted
Aw shucks. I was only doing what I should to keep this wonderful, informative Barth site operational.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks JIM you the MAN !!!!

Posts: 37 | Location: St. Paul. Mn. USA | Member Since: 04-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey James, your first post, way to go I didn't know if you knew how to use that computer or not. Well if you didn't you daughters could teach you everything you need to know...

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post