Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Old Stock
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted
Our King cruise control stopped functioning properly a couple months ago. Half the time it would not set and when it did, it would not hold a constant speed. Was able to narrow it down to the mini-gen signal generator. That part is very hard to find, but was able to find it at a cost of $240. Then.... I searched the net some more and found an original on eBay that was produced in 1988, but was never used. Guy wanted $149 but I offered $100 and he took it. I have received it and put it on and the cruise worked fine during my 30 mile trial. Not sure I am adding any value here... just wanted to share a success story.... hoping it does not fail in the near future.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I had great luck finding parts for my 82 Silver Wing Honda on eBay. Some I bought just because they were cheap... used cylinder heads, good condition $20 each. NOS gaskets, cam chain, ignition modules, etc. It pays to shop around. The internet does make it easier to find them. There are a lot of good old parts around! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5183 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
quote:
just wanted to share a success story...

Gotta love eBay, you can get some great deals. That was a good find, more money in your pocket.

I just bought a Mark 15 solar panel controller on eBay for $60.00, never installed or used. New is double that.

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post