Forums    General Discussions    Is it just me???
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Is it just me???
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Or does this coach on ebay look very "Barth" in front?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...item=2493815743&rd=1

Posts: 17 | Location: Columbia MO | Member Since: 10-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Barth is much better looking!

------------------

Bill & Diane
1973 25'
454 CID P-30 Chassis
German Shepard Dog

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I think those old Newell looks stubby, I think the new ones almost look as nice as my Regal.

But not quite

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Back in the '80's I flew a couple of charters from east coast to Newell factory in Oklahoma....Nice young couple who made it big time in the I.T. industry and they wanted top-of-the-line toys......I tagged along with them to factory and watched these incredible machines being built while the new customers met with Newell reps and debated things like polished brass vs. gold plated interior trim, etc. With a Newell, you can have ANYTHING you want.....Unlike many of todays' Prevost shell outfitters, Newell builds most of the chassis themselves.

A Wanderlodge owner looking to upgrade would HAVE to consider a Newell........

Much as I LUV my Barth, if I ever hit the Lotto big time, I'll probably go back to Oklahoma to get one of my own, and spend my days running a Newellmobile.com site.....Give the Barth to the kids, maybe use it for a toad......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post