Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What Am I
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted
I suppose I'm considered a "Newbie" since I have to reregister because I moved from Florida to Tennessee. I'm questioning whether I'm the epitome of Barth owners or the dumbest guy on earth. Living in Cape Coral,Florida you could not park your RV at your home for more than three days(72hours), then move it for at least three days. Couple this with the heat, growth of the city,etc. I decided to move to an area I had never visited before, no relatives, nothing. First time I tried to come here I totaled my new Mercury Marquis(the 18 wheeler won). The second time, I bought a home in Cookeville, went back to Florida only to get whacked by a hurricane. Had to cancel the house in Tennessee. Fixed the Florida house, came back to Tennessee and bought the house I'm now living in. All this for the LOVE OF MY BARTH. Last Wednesday I flew down to Florida and drove "THE TOY" back to Tennessee yesterday. 876 flawless miles(2 days).All Interstate driving, cruised 65 to 75 MPH including up hill. Averaged 6.7 MPG so I'm a happy camper. Thank goodness the heaters worked, it got a bit frosty at the Rest Area Thursday night. I have no code restrictions here in Cookeville and "THE TOY" looks fantastic parked on her section of the 7/8 of an acre waiting for me to scrub and polish her bright and shiny. Mary asked "if I had to choose between her and my Barth, what would I do?? Well we are in Tennessee aren't we ????

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I can believe it Carl. There are more than a few obcessed Barthomaniacs around here. I don't blame you for moving to Cookeville. I have been reading about it since you told me about it and I think it is one beautiful area. I am still pushing for a desert area but I may not be successful with Deb, whe likes trees.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Way to go Carl!Glad you have your "BARTH" in Tn. Tn.is a Ok. state!We have to come down and see the BARTH.

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post