Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Help to a UK RVer? PLEASE
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Can you knowledgeable on this forum help a fellow RVer who has an Tiffin Allegro? PLEASE

I cannot find a radiator for my 1987 tiffin allegro. The radiators for the p30/p3500 are too long as it has a metal frame, can you guys shed an ligt on why this could be
The chassis details are
vin no is = 1GBJP37J1H3336447
LU SEQ 0043758
IDENT = 040036
ORDER NO = 505BBB
MODEL /chassis = CP31432

Thanks very much

Posts: 1 | Location: united kingdom | Member Since: 07-14-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
I cannot find a radiator for my 1987 tiffin allegro

....Sometimes, SOB manufacturers get rushed with backorders and tend to forget things......By any chance, does it run really, really, REALLY hot? Roll Eyes

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, Barth motorhomes are designed and built unlike most others. Likely wouldn't be a corresponding Barth model, except the Regals, front engine with the GM 7.4L gasoline engine and a GM transmission (TH400 is common).

Posting the dimensions of the radiator, the problems you're having, the engine and transmission installed in your motorhome, and so forth may allow someone to help you find the part.

Are you not getting a response from Tiffin?

From their website:

"When you buy a Tiffin RV, you're buying a home. It's a major purchase. You want dependability, comfort, safety and-above all-service when needed. Your family depends on the quality of your RV. Our family depends on the quality of our relationship with you. We value each other. That's why we work so hard to please you.

Your local dealer is your first resource for questions. Often-times your RV must be present to get an answer; and, that is easier to do locally. However, at the plant in Red Bay, we have insights unavailable elsewhere.

Email us at:
stephanie.umfress@tiffinmotorhomes.com
service@tiffinmotorhomes.com

Or you can call, fax or just write us a letter.
Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc.
105 2nd Street NW
Red Bay, AL 35582
P: 256.356.8661
F: 256.356.8219

For Parts & Services:
P: 256.356.0261"

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post