Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

keys
 Login now/Join our community

posted
have 1977 barth..no keys for outside compartments..can i get new ones made/or perhaps a different suggestion...thanks

------------------
"The Hawk"

Posts: 30 | Location: alto pass, Illinois,usa | Member Since: 03-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Hawkeye,

Any good locksmith should be able to get you a key. You may have to go up the food chain from the standard AAA unlock guy but if you find a good guy he can get you anything you need.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks dave...roy

Posts: 30 | Location: alto pass, Illinois,usa | Member Since: 03-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
hi hawkeye are they round keys if so let me have your home add. i will send you keys. carl

------------------

Posts: 29 | Location: forestburgh n.y usa | Member Since: 01-06-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
carl i sent you my address..did u get it? thanks...roy

------------------
"The Hawk"
Celebrating 40 yrs of being a professional musician!!

posted Hide Post
roy hawk
350 marks lane
alto pass, Illinois 62905

------------------
"The Hawk"

1977 454 p30 21'

posted Hide Post
carl..thanks for the keys..they didnt work..i can send back or keep for the nx individual looking for keys. thanks again...roy

------------------
"The Hawk"

1977 454 p30 21'

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Roy,
These are the locks and keys on my Barth, is this what you are looking for?

Picture of Bay Door Lock & Key

More info posted – search for Bay Door Latches

------------------

89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

[This message has been edited by Jack (edited April 02, 2004).]

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks..but my keys are flat small like a car key..roy

------------------
"The Hawk"

1977 454 p30 21'