Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Boosting membership
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi, we’re new members and new owners of a 1984 22’ Barth.
Been following barthmobile for two years - struggling the entire time to find both how to join and where to login in.
Barth is an absolute jewel of a rig. Is there anyway this website can be revamped this site to accommodate the new fan? (IOW: how to join, post, connect, login etc).
This site is very important, not just for Barth owners. The history of high quality Motor Coaches must include Barth Inc.
We’re just two ol’ grandmas (who count on grandkids for tech) but, if there’s anything we can do to help this site let us know.

Posts: 4 | Location: Atlantic Beach Florida | Member Since: 11-28-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site!

It appears you have created a user profile and have successfully posted this message. To avoid spammers, the site requires a valid email address to activate the user profile. Once the new user creates a profile, the site sends a return email with a link to activate the account. Many times the email is not recognized and is lost in a spam folder

The site is funded and operated by the site owner, Bill NY. It is indeed becoming a bit outdated (as our coaches are!) There are no ads or banners to bring in revenue so we try to keep expenses down. Each message post can have only one attachment. I have some site authority and I will help when I can. I edit and resize photos when needed, etc.

Good luck with your beautiful Barth! Use the search feature here on the site and you will find lots of information. We will try to answer questions when we can.

Try this link for login and put it in your favorites:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/login

The home page is:

www.barthmobile.com

From there you can go to the Portal Page and click on the [Login] button.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
quote:
struggling the entire time

Hi CamJen,
This has been stated by other users as well, over the past couple years. When I hear this, I try to create another account, and it is accomplished with no problem.

I am on a PC platform, are you? Are you on an Android or an iPhone? Or other?

Happy Motoring,
Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 525 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Welcome and congratulations on your Barth Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Glad you were able to get started on Barthmobile! You have a beautiful Barth, enjoy and perhaps you can make it to one of our Barth GTG this spring!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2053 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Welcome to the site!

It appears you have created a user profile and have successfully posted this message. To avoid spammers, the site requires a valid email address to activate the user profile. Once the new user creates a profile, the site sends a return email with a link to activate the account. Many times the email is not recognized and is lost in a spam folder

The site is funded and operated by the site owner, Bill NY. It is indeed becoming a bit outdated (as our coaches are!) There are no ads or banners to bring in revenue so we try to keep expenses down. Each message post can have only one attachment. I have some site authority and I will help when I can. I edit and resize photos when needed, etc.

Good luck with your beautiful Barth! Use the search feature here on the site and you will find lots of information. We will try to answer questions when we can.

Try this link for login and put it in your favorites:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/login

The home page is:

www.barthmobile.com

From there you can go to the Portal Page and click on the [Login] button.

Posts: 4 | Location: Atlantic Beach Florida | Member Since: 11-28-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steve VW:
Welcome to the site!

Thanks for replying so promptly. Hopefully this reply works.
We’re so appreciative of the wealth of info on this site and looking forward to getting to know Barth fans.
P.s. How do I post our data tag for your project

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarthBluesmobile:
quote:
struggling the entire time

Hi CamJen,
This has been stated by other users as well, over the past couple years. When I hear this, I try to create another account, and it is accomplished with no problem.

I am on a PC platform, are you? Are you on an Android or an iPhone? Or other?

Happy Motoring,
Matt

We’re an Apple (iPad iPhone MacBook) family maybe that’s the problem. Thanks for responding

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
You are doing great! Thumbs Up
A picture of your Data Tag would be great for our records. You can attach it to any post and we can move it to the Data Tag project.

There are a bunch of really good folks here on the site! I have been a Barth owner and site member since 2011. Some of my current best friends I met through this site. Have had many good times at Barth events. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your coach in the future. As much as I appreciate Barth coaches, the Barth owners are the real treasure.

I am an Apple MacBook guy, seems to work well here.

Enjoy your beautiful Barth coach!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post