Forums    General Discussions    Knoxville, TN.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Knoxville, TN.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Knoxville, TN.

Any one live in that area of the world that could check out a barth for me?

kelly

kjsphotos@iexposure.com

Posts: 11 | Location: mpls, | Member Since: 04-06-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Which Barth? There are a few members here that could help you out. Also, alot of times the coach in question made it to a GTG and we have seen it first hand already.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
If it is the one on craigslist it has been discussed under "$3000 in TN" back on 12-22-09 in barthsightings I guess.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Yes, I remember seeing the red stripe and the rear window A/C sometime last year, but the old pics are unavailable.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Not bad at all! Cabinets inside are very nice! She still has many years left with a little tlc.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes that is the one i have a email into him
so i will see what happens

Posts: 11 | Location: mpls, | Member Since: 04-06-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I live in Madisonville, about 45 minutes south of Knoxville. I would be happy to look at it for you. Just set up the details. Send me your phone number and I'll call you
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post