Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

WANTED
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of tad
posted
Looking for a 28 with the twin bed layout.

Posts: 4 | Location: Owls Head, Maine | Member Since: 02-20-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 1990 Barth 28' 454 P30 Chevy chassis for sale. It has 55k miles and is in very nice condition. The layout is two sets of bunk beds midship and two couches up front that combine to make a king bed, the kitchen is between those spaces and the bath is full rear. Two roof a/c's and generator everything works and has great black and grey colors. If you have any interest e-mail me johnny4158@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Arizona and the Southwest | Member Since: 02-25-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
have a 1979- 28' with twin bed layout if interested e-mail me @ rpugh9@cfl.rr.com it is in very good condition have many pictures available...

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post