Forums    General Discussions    Rolling Hills.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rolling Hills.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Does anyone have some landscape pictures of ROLLING HILLS? Like the ones one sees while in Tenn., and other parts of the country. I am in the process of making a new stair and landing railing in our home, and making such out of flat steel strapping. I have drawing of the landing railing being the ROLLING HILLS, and the down the stairs railing being a steel WATER FALL. If I had some actual pictures of ROLLING HILLS it would reinforce my drawings.

Strange request I know, but I am STRANGE.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Dale: I E-Mailed you four pictures Hope these are what you are looking for......C

"THE TOY" 88 33' Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cuz, you got way too much time on your hands. I'll buy your diesel, give you full hookups and a covered parking area and you just spend a few weeks down here doing whatever you see needs doin in my shop and house. Deal?

I figure the house will appraise for 20% more. The bikes will pick up 30-40% more HP (unless he plays with blowers or NOS) and my dogs will be groomed into championship show winners. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey ron, I wish I had time as I would love to help my CUZ.

Actually the railing of HILLS and the WATER FALLS are going to be neat. The pictures Carl sent just confirmed my drawings, and so I am at it. The dining table I am deep into contains some neat methods to HIDE screws. I have taken pictures as I have moved along with the two projects and will post shortly. I actually don't have that much talent, but NOT afraid to jump head first.

Dale

[This message has been edited by Smith Brother (edited May 21, 2005).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post