Forums    General Discussions    I wanted to share somthing I found Hidden in my Barth!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I wanted to share somthing I found Hidden in my Barth!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I found a neat little somthing hidden in my Barth! I removed the old 2 way fridge to install a larger 3-way.

Once I had the old fridge out and on the drive way I could see somthing writted on the top of the fridge. It looks like it was written with pencel and if rather faint but I can clearly read "This coach built by..." Then two names, litle hard to make out.

PS, Frdige is up for sale if anyone needs one.

Posts: 28 | Location: Kamloops BC | Member Since: 06-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nemos:
I found a neat little something hidden in my Barth!

My first thought was to climb up on the roof and check mine, but I remembered the fridge was replaced before 2000 when I bought ours.

Anybody else find one of these?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
but I can clearly read "This coach built by..." Then two names, litle hard to make out.

Nemos: If you can read it at all why don't we run it by the former Barth employees at the 2012 GTG?

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post