Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
IL. 1988 Regency 40'~ Factory Upgrade in 1997
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your sale. I was "sorely tempted" but your coach was just so far away. I'm delighted for you. Beautiful Barth!

Posts: 31 | Location: Americus, Georgia | Member Since: 05-06-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Do we know who got this beauty???? Whoever it was sure got a great Barth...... cheers

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Report This Post
Picture of Admiral
posted Hide Post
The new owner left here in all the cold and KAKA weather we had Thursday 8 January 10. I got terribly sick from being out in the cold and snow to get it started on summer fuel. That Barth had to bite me one last time.

Posts: 12 | Location: Quad Cities USA, Illinois | Member Since: 09-11-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Walt, hope you've recovered from the sickness you got from the cold, and also best wishes for a successful outcome on the back rehab. Keep us posted on how things are going with your travels. You're part of the family.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted Hide Post
Congrats Walt. I drove the 14 hrs to see this coach, but couldn't pull the trigger on the 40'; Walt was a good guy about hauling me out to where it was stored and going thru it with me. I was still considering it the day I heard it sold. Thanks Admiral.

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post