Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1989 22ft Regal for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
First of all I’m not very computer literate. I can’t figure out how to post our Barth for sale in the Barths for sale section.
This is a 1989 Regal 22’, Chevrolet P30 chassis, 77,000 miles on it. We bought it in the spring of 2021 from the second owner, it had been on a non-op for 13 years. Since then we’ve gone completely through it mechanically, and cosmetics. We have 2 pages of new parts list,and work done to it from 6 new Michelin tires, to new pex plumbing all faucets, roof sealed with Dicor, 3 new batteries, Onan 5000W generator parts, about 40% is new paint and to much other stuff to list here. We’ve yet to camp in it,and just have taken it on Sunday drives. It runs great, and everything works. As far as I know it’s the only 22’ Regal ever built with a drivers door. Selling due to having a home that needs some repairs, and later down the road we’ll probably buy a small class B. We’re asking quite a bit more than other Barths advertised here, but I’m putting it out there starting at $40K for it, we’ve had some Craigslist interest in it, but people with 30-40 cash are more inclined to buy fake wood, flimsy fiberglass junk with troublesome slide outs that’s all shiny and 25 years newer for less, I’ll try to put some pictures on here. Jeff

Posts: 58 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-15-2021Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S.:
First of all I’m not very computer literate. I can’t figure out how to post our Barth for sale in the Barths for sale section.
This is a 1989 Regal 22’, Chevrolet P30 chassis, 77,000 miles on it. We bought it in the spring of 2021 from the second owner, it had been on a non-op for 13 years. Since then we’ve gone completely through it mechanically, and cosmetics. We have 2 pages of new parts list,and work done to it from 6 new Michelin tires, to new pex plumbing all faucets, roof sealed with Dicor, 3 new batteries, Onan 5000W generator parts, about 40% is new paint and to much other stuff to list here. We’ve yet to camp in it,and just have taken it on Sunday drives. It runs great, and everything works. As far as I know it’s the only 22’ Regal ever built with a drivers door. Selling due to having a home that needs some repairs, and later down the road we’ll probably buy a small class B. We’re asking quite a bit more than other Barths advertised here, but I’m putting it out there starting at $40K for it, we’ve had some Craigslist interest in it, but people with 30-40 cash are more inclined to buy fake wood, flimsy fiberglass junk with troublesome slide outs that’s all shiny and 25 years newer for less, I’ll try to put some pictures on here. Jeff

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I moved the thread to the Barth For Sale forum, expanded photos a bit, also changed the heading to indicate the year and size.

Good luck with your sale, that appears to be a very well cared for coach! Thumbs Up

When you sell or take it off the market, please let us know so we can close the thread. We will also delete any phone numbers for privacy.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5170 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
@Steve VW thank you very much for your help! I also have it posted now on rvforums.com , if anyone wants to see a better description and pictures it can be seen there.
It’s a tough world being computer illiterate basicly

posted Hide Post
At Steve VW again
Yes it is a coach that has been taken care of on the inside and mechanically. Unfortunately the 2 previous owners didn’t keep wax on it … hence the partial paint job we did. I bought a professional grade polishing wheel, and polished the whole coach and then hand waxed it. IF it doesn’t sell for at least a break even price, we’ll probably build a metal carport for it.
I’ll try to remove the ad if it sells or we decide to keep it.

posted Hide Post
Hello Barth enthusiasts, I want to share the good news that we sold the Barth 22’.
A very nice couple in Pennsylvania bought it, and the transporter picked it up for its 2700 mile trip to it’s new home. Sad to see it go, but our travel plans have changed.
A note to other Barth owners… hold out for a good price. Ignore the Craigslist weirdos that email you and talk about blue book values!
I’d like to thank the people that gave me advice on this sight, in particular Kevin, and others.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Great news. We hope the new owner will join us here at the site.

This thread will be moved from Barths for Sale forum to Barths Sold forum. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5170 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post