Notify
Tools
1974 Class C
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
But there is a definite lack of expertise. I'm good at turning wrenches and following directions. Salute

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
The furnace does not work at this point. The previous owner had said that it did and even a technician who checked the propane system out for us said it did, but it does not. Please note terms of sale in original listing.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
This Barth is SOLD Thumbs Up. It will soon be on it's way to Denmark where Tim Anthony will turn it into the best Barth, best Class C, anywhere in the world. And I mean it. Just check out the link 'my camper' that Tim posted a few days ago. That is undoubtedly the best part of this whole transaction--that this Barth will end up far better than anything I could have ever done. Since Tim is a Barthmobile member, out of deference to him, I'll leave it up to Tim to talk about the price if he chooses to do so. I can say that all parties are happy with the transaction.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Jim, I think if you sell another Barth you will have to declare yourself a dealership! ROTFLMAO

I looked at Tim's pictures of his other RV. Wow! He does nice work. Your old Class C has died and gone to heaven.

Good luck, Tim as our new European Barth ambassador! Please keep us posted. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hey, Steve, that's only 5. One Regal, three Breakaways, and one Class C. I'm already hot on the trail of the 35'er, although I think it's probably a 33'er. Probably won't fit in my garage Thumbs Down. Yes, I'm a little 'off'. And the older I get, the further 'off' I get. My daughter is talking about invoking her Power of Attorney to keep me from self destructing. We buy 'em, make 'em a little better, and sell 'em (usually for considerably less than we have in them). You get Tere and I under a Barth and we're the happiest couple you know. cheers

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
No excuses needed. (After all, I'm a member of the Mary Ray Society) ROTFLMAO

That Regal must be a 33 tag axle. If you really want one I know of one which is mostly updated and has 40,000 road miles in the last 7 years, new engine, trans, brakes, AC, furnace, water heater, fuel injection, lots of spares, and so on. By next summer I will decide if it still needs to stay with me. I am sure I will sell it at a loss also... hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm probably the only other member to see this Barth, and I think it will serve Tim very well. The condition of the body and coach will make a restoration very easy for someone with his talents. Hope he keeps in touch here and keeps us up to date on the progress.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
H
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
No excuses needed. (After all, I'm a member of the Mary Ray Society

That Regal must be a 33 tag axle. If you really want one I know of one which is mostly updated and has 40,000 road miles in the last 7 years, new engine, trans, brakes, AC, furnace, water heater, fuel injection, lots of spares, and so on. By next summer I will decide if it still needs to stay with me. I am sure I will sell it at a loss also... hmm

Hmm. Big Grin Steve, do you know how long it is, bumper to bumper?
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
I'm probably the only other member to see this Barth, and I think it will serve Tim very well. The condition of the body and coach will make a restoration very easy for someone with his talents. Hope he keeps in touch here and keeps us up to date on the progress.

And again, a big thanks to Danny for checking this out. I got a little weird driving it home, but all's well that ends well.

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
I am very excited and can hardly wait until it arrives
The plan is to renovate it over a number of years.
first it must be prepared for Danish roads and approved by the Danish road authorities, and tax must be paid before license plates can be obtained and I can drive it.
I hope I can reach that before summer, so we can come on a summer holiday in it.
I will Of course create a thread about the renovation here on Bathmobile. Smiler

Posts: 27 | Location: Denmark | Member Since: 11-24-2017Report This Post