Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1982 22ft Barth for Sale $5300.00
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I will add pictures as soon as I figure out how to post them??? If you know how, please email or text me. I can't figure it out???

Starts easily, runs great...odometer reads 035,474!

Here's your chance to restore one with good bones to the original specs or get creative; it was gutted when I bought it.

It does have a furnace, air conditioning and an Onan generator on board, but I have no idea if they work or could be made to work? New tires were put on the front recently by the previous owner.

I'm a 65 yrs old female; my thoughts were with the ultra low miles on a Cummins diesel engine (6.2) and only surface rust on the undercarriage I wasn't afraid to take it on.

I planned to renovate/repair it top to bottom...and then drive off into the sunset for destinations unknown, but three days after I bought it, I lost my job. UGGGG Frowner Now I'm back to living on a pittance from Social Security Retirement.

This is a great base for someone with the right skills, vision and funds to make it their own little piece of "wheel estate."

Posts: 1 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Member Since: 05-23-2023Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
NO LONGER ON THE MARKET....SORRY
quote:
Originally posted by BzyLzy:
Starts easily, runs great, little rust on the undercarriage, no leaks from the drive train, new front tires and the odometer reads 035,474 miles which is believed to be accurate.

She has GOOD bones ! It is only 22 ft long which makes it EASY for anyone to drive and park. The interior space (from behind the front seats) is an open canvas. It measures 14L x 7.5W x 6.5H...ample room to convert it into your own little piece of "wheel estate" which is exactly what I was gonna do until a sudden turn of events (financially) dashed my dreams just days after I bought it.

It does have an Onan generator, furnace and air conditioning on board, but I have no idea if they work or can be made to work.

These vehicles were top of the line in their day. There are many admirers and groups dedicated to these nostalgic Barth motorhomes.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5198 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post