Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1985 Barth Regal $8500.00 or Best Offer no response

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1985 Barth Regal $8500.00 or Best Offer no response
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jcs63
posted
If this Barth is still for sale contact Barthmobile Admin

I have a 1985 Barth Regal with 454 Chevy motor. It has 2 A/C units and also built in stero, and cable hook-up. It has full size bed in the back, with storage space in cabinets above the bed under the bed. It has table folds down to bed with more cabinet spaces above the table and under the seats. More cabinets above the kitchen area too. It has stove, oven, frig, coffeemaker, microwave, toast oven. It has 2 Generator. We have used this camper last year at the campground alots. You can call me for more information or interested in buying it. Craig 804-822-6985

Posts: 2 | Location: Colonial Beach, Virginia | Member Since: 06-28-2014Report This Post
Picture of jcs63
posted Hide Post
It is 32ft and it has plenty storage spaces inside my barth. I will take Best Offer if anyone is really interested.

Posts: 2 | Location: Colonial Beach, Virginia | Member Since: 06-28-2014Report This Post
Picture of davebabe
posted Hide Post
Hello. Is this RV still for sale? i am looking to purchase a used Barth RV. have limited funds. Pensioned Vet . do you have photos? and email direct ? thanks .

david. "dfrancis123@gmail.com"

Posts: 10 | Location: north carolina | Member Since: 08-23-2014Report This Post