Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Mobile Office $25,000.00
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Gorman Newman
posted
This one is like Kris & Tina's and I have one also. Wow what a price!!

http://montana.en.craigslist.org/rvs/1233677633.html

1995 Barth Mobile Office
P-30 454 23'
Data Tag 9505 S0002 23L 01

Posts: 61 | Location: Panama City Beach, Florida | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Good eyes Gorman! Wow...this one is nicer than mine mostly because I like the dash better (preference). Bet she bears more rivets and hopefully it was stored as well as mine in Texas. The underbody is sure to be in great shape, and the tool box's could be used elsewhere if not inside. But..holy mackeral,....25 grand? To put that into perspective, I aim to make my mobile office a full scale r.v. I have spent a ton of money fixing all things large and small. I have new tires, breaks, lights of all kinds, Fixed dash air twice, and repainted the stripe....I could go on all day long. I should have my coach finished in a year or two, but it will look like an elegant masterpiece on the inside and I will spend about 25 grand making it happen. I believe a fair price for this unit is between 10 and 12 thousand and I say this because I bought mine for 7800 and I was willing to spend 12000 on e bay. Just look at what 25 grand can buy in the Barh coaches sold. I wish I could get a picture of the one that sold last year...23ft 96'....Navy blue, white and silver?

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he will get this much because it is a mobile office. Lets face it, it is in great shape, and it would probably cost 60 grand or so to buy one new. This unit only has 31,000 miles.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Gorman Newman
posted Hide Post
Yeah Kris, I just flipped 15,000 miles on mine and I love it!! I have not spent that much on it but have enjoyed doing little things to it. I paid 9500.00 for mine last year and the 96 blue,silver was that the one PatnPat bought last year.....I saved all the interior pics of that one to glance back at to see the layout of a 23 ft complete rv. LOVED that coach. Yours is looking good, your polishing job showed in the pics from your get together!!! It has maple cabinets.....so that is what mine is I guess.....loks just like 'em. As for pictures of that blue/silver coach....they are still there in coaches sold forum listed as a 1997 but on a 96 chassis. I just went to look for it.

1995 Barth Mobile Office
P-30 454 23'
Data Tag 9505 S0002 23L 01

Posts: 61 | Location: Panama City Beach, Florida | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post