Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    93 Barth motorhome - $15000 Craigslist New Hampshire
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

93 Barth motorhome - $15000 Craigslist New Hampshire
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
not to much info here..and no pic's either..

1993 Barth motorhome - $15000 (Londonderry NHHP)

1993 Barth
condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
fuel: diesel
paint color: custom
size / dimensions: 32
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Two owner 32 ft Regency in good condition. Runs nice needs a few repairs. I am at the end of a 5 year road trip and need a vehicle so would be interested in trade/cash. Has124,000 miles, with no major problems. Please text or call between 9am-5pm.

https://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/5662547851.html

contact name: Natasha
call or text:☎ (615) 796-1582

Mike W

Posts: 426 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
4-cylinder ought to be easy on fuel...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
hmm hmm Four cylinder diesel in a Regency? hmm hmm
Maybe they are looking at the generator?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike W:
not to much info here..and no pic's either..

1993 Barth motorhome - $15000 (Londonderry NHHP)

1993 Barth
condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
fuel: diesel
paint color: custom
size / dimensions: 32
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

contact name: Natasha
call or text:☎ (615) 796-1582

Mike W

There are not any 4 cylinder Regency Coaches in our Data Tag list. If you are interested Mike W ask the owner(s) for a picture of the data tag behind the driver's window curtain. This Barth would be a first 4 banger in our list for a Regency.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
pictures are up on Craigslist ad now including data plate..In checking NADA guides, I don't see a Regency 33' with a front entry.. Anything on the data plate that ID's it as a Regency?

https://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/5662547851.html

I think this might be a Breakaway.. comparing it with this Data/Chassis plate from this thread: https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...=551109112#551109112

opinions pls..

Mike W

Posts: 426 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It is indeed a Breakaway 33'. The dash is Breakaway. GVW for a 32' Regency would be much higher, whether on a Spartan or Gillig chassis; almost all Breakaways are on Spartans.

A Regency 33' would be rare.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To all you data tag members that can read the data tag information, have at it.

Thank you Mike W.