Tools
Reply To This Topic

1984 35' Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/13
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/5448122554.html

From the ad: "1984 Barth Regency 35' with a brand new Diesel engine with just 7000 miles on it, which was installed by the previous owner. I am the fifth owner of this coach.

This was the most expensive coach sold in 1984. They went out of business in the mid 1990's. It has an aluminum body with an aluminum frame (no wood). Solid cherry wood cabinets inside, made by the Amish.

This is the real deal. It has no slide outs...so no leaks. It has a rear carrier for all the firewood you need for a weekend and a custom built 4-place bicycle carrier.

Far too much to list. If you are looking for a solid million mile coach, which is still in its infancy...email me.

Why we sell?...we moved to the city, and I know we will lot use it, if it's not in my back yard. And 2015 was the first year we didn't use it. I bought it in 2007, and we have camped in the dells and door county...put new tires on the front two years ago...I doubt we put more than 3000 miles on it since we bought it.

I want my Barth to go to a good home. "

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure we've never seen this one before. Looks like an air scoop for the side radiator. I'll let others comment on the price.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
As a prior owner of a Regency, the 1984 should have a Detroit Diesel in it. The radiator is located in the back.
I would think the side air scopes have been added because of the blockage of airflow at the rear.

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/5517498860.html

new LOWER price = $20000!!!
See new pics!!

Why we sell?...we moved to the city, and I know we will not use it, if it's not in my back yard... and 2015 was the first year we didn't use it. I bought it in 2007, and we have camped in the dells and door county...put new tires on the front two years ago...I doubt we put more than 3000 miles on it since we bought it.

I want my Barth to go to a good home.

2/22/16: added some interior pictures.
Stainless kitchen sink with Delta faucet. Twin beds in rear of coach. I'm 6' 1" and can stand in the shower comfortably. Toilet is a porcelain toilet with full size (house) toilet seat. Bathroom sink is porcelain with a new faucet. Separate freezer and refrigerator doors. Front seats are leather. Carpet in rear sleeping and front area. Vinyl flooring in kitchen and bath area...did this because these are the high traffic areas. Of course couch fold out to a bed and kitchen table folds down to a bed.

The engine is a Detroit 8.2 V8, turbo, rated at 235hp. The transmission is an Allison 4 speed automatic.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post