Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    reno craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

reno craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
No we never did make the journy to look at the unit. I had a good conversation with Steve about it and that combined with her deciding she was going from offers to firm on price made it too much of a gamble for us. I would like to thank Steve for taking the time to talk with us. Not sure if she ever sold.

Posts: 7 | Location: Vancouver B.C | Member Since: 09-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So just to update. Shortly after posting my reply I thought to phone her and check on status. Well she sold to some body from Oklahoma. Hope this helps.

Posts: 7 | Location: Vancouver B.C | Member Since: 09-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am the crazy fool who drove out there and purchased this terrific coach! Andrea's dad had done so many improvements, this coach drives better than any other coach I have ever owned!

8411316331FP1
1985 Barth 31 foot
454 Chevy

Posts: 65 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 11-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Sorrentino:
My wife and I drove out to see this coach about three weeks ago. I would be more than happy to share my findings with any interested buyers.
hello steve,greg from ohio,you still have the nice old 69?im still working on ours,hoping to have it ready by summer.

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post