Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1969 Barth Continental trailer on eBay
 Login now/Join our community

posted
There is currently a 1969 Barth Continental 22' trailer on eBay in Joseph,Oregon (Ebay Item # 120791277375) Ebay link to trailer
Does anyone know anything about this particular trailer? We currently have a 1964 Boles Aero 24' Trailer. We are looking for a front kitchen aluminum trailer and the Barth looks to be very well made like the Boles Aero's are, I have sent messages to the seller to get more pictures and information but have not received any response. Thanks Bill

Posts: 2 | Location: Everett,Washington | Member Since: 10-11-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
The VIN is listed in ad. Data Tag number 691264722 Built December, 1969. Sequential build number 647th unit built. 22 foot long.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here are the images & description from Ebay.
quote:

Hard to find Vintage Barth Travel Trailer in good condition. Original stainless refrigerator and stove/oven. Original curtains and cushions in good shape with only one cushion discolored from water damage. Full bath includes tub and shower. Trailer has been parked for ten years. The shell is in good condition with a small dent in the upper right outside corner. One of the fins that flank the front window is not in place, but is available for re-installation. All windows and light covers are in place. There has been a water leak causing damage to one cupboard in the kitchen. The roof has been sealed with waterproofing last year. The ceiling fans operate, but there is a crack in one of the plastic roof covers. The water system is in good working order. The heating and propane system has not been used for ten years. I have the owners manuals for the trailer and all appliances. This is a great restoration project.

Purchaser will be responsible for picking up the trailer and making it travel ready. Payment in US dollars is required. Please contact me for further information.
We have a couple of more images too.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the information and additional pictures, I couldn't figure out how to save the pictures from eBay to post them, it is a little frustrating not to hear from the seller/owner. It is a red flag to me to move on when I can't see what I am buying or ask questions, it is about an 8 hour drive from here. I will find one eventually, probably when I'm broke Smiler
Thanks, Bill

Posts: 2 | Location: Everett,Washington | Member Since: 10-11-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this one sold on e-bay and what it went for?

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Bid of $2,026, reserve not met

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill_M.:
There is currently a 1969 Barth Continental 22' trailer on eBay in Joseph,Oregon (Ebay Item # 120791277375) Ebay link to trailer
Does anyone know anything about this particular trailer? We currently have a 1964 Boles Aero 24' Trailer. We are looking for a front kitchen aluminum trailer and the Barth looks to be very well made like the Boles Aero's are, I have sent messages to the seller to get more pictures and information but have not received any response. Thanks Bill

Posts: 1 | Location: Kennewick Wa | Member Since: 03-23-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The ebay listing is long since dead, and mikel's post only quoted a prior, so this thread is closed.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post