Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1988 28' near seattle
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Ted in Seattle
posted Hide Post
Yes, I live on a Big boat on Lake Union. The guy who I bought the unit from said he bought it from the original owner about 3 years ago. The guy had had it custom built.
Here's a link to some photo's

http://www.facebook.com/album....6836822&l=011067952f

Cheers
Ted

Posts: 5 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Member Since: 08-30-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Hello, I see my brother Ted already responded that this one is off the market.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Ted and TJ, congratulations on your new toy. Reviewed Ted's pictures and it looks in great shape. Interesting floor plan. Please post a picture of the Data Tag when you get a chance.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Yes, Ted & TJ, congrats on the purchase. Seems Ted has been haunting our site for about a year now. Patience finally pays off... Thumbs Up

I've inserted an avatar in your profile until you can update it with a better or more personalized one.

Please supply us with a picture of your data tag. Here is what mine looks like...

...in most cases, it is located around the drivers area curtain track.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill,I forgot to get the Data tag when I was out there. I am going back out Wednesday and will get it. I was told the original owner had it built to use mostly as a football game tailgater. So far everything I have tried works...the inside of the frig looks new. I think it is a great find, our first trip is next weekend to Portland, the previous owner had used it a month ago on a 500 mile trip so I feel comfortable going.
Cheers
Ted

Posts: 5 | Location: Pacific Northwest | Member Since: 08-30-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome. Ted's recently converted me. I have to say it didn't take much!! Looking forward to learning more about the new world I've gotten myself into.

Tom

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new Barth.

I believe that is the nicest cabinetry I have seen on a gasser.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, sadly I was thinking of visiting my cousin, looking at it and maybe using it to make the National Park trip back home. If you see another like it keep me in mind.
Good luck, you have a head start.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More infor on this Regal,
Tag # 8805-3538-28C-B3
Vin# 1GBKP37W6J3314899
Floor Plan: 28C-B3X
Ordered April 14, 1988
Released from plant June 2, 1988
Ordered by Mr. Marlin Barley, York PA.
Sold by American Motor Home and Trailer Sales, Fairless Hills PA

More infor to follow as I go through the papers..