Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1976 Barth 'C ' 21 ft l- $5200 (Anaconda)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1976 Barth 'C ' 21 ft l- $5200 (Anaconda)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Great retro looking C type Motor Home by Barth. Barth motorhomes were the quality of airstream coaches of that time.

Great Condition, We really enjoyed this motorhome just needed to downsize. See 12 pics!!
Newer Norcold Fridge. I love this size of it and the freezer too.

Runs great. Has Onan generator everything works. Two new batteries and two new tires on front.

Please call or email with questions or if you need more photos. Thank you for looking.

WE WILL ENTERTAIN OFFERS.

http://bozeman.craigslist.org/rvs/4567566053.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is not a ad price, I paid $2500 for mine, but quickly added $1000 for tires, $200 for rims. Now replacing the carb (cracked die casting), and getting a new exhaust system from the headers back. There were no house batteries, so that will be about $240. So good starting point, twin to mine with a rear entry.

Chuckd
Barth Class C

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
What a nice looking Class C. I prefer my front entry only because it gives a tad more space up front. Small hall between fridge and bath is sorta wasted space. I owned a 75 SOB with the same FP as this one and I like my front entry better. Sure wouldn't be a deal breaker on this one. Price is in line with condition. I paid much less than you did for ours. Would not take what he is asking for his at this point in time for our. That being said I am not in the sales mode.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post