Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1982 Barth 28' $6000 (hewitt,wi)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1982 Barth 28' $6000 (hewitt,wi)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://wausau.craigslist.org/rvs/4991582220.html

Barth 28 ft motorhome
454 chevy motor,
4000watt generator
72000 odometer
works great,
sleeps 4 .
awning,
microwave
full bath.
see pics
....MUST GO
Pamela
☎ 7153832600

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
looks like full body repaint. Could be VERY NICE if it has been stored in that barn for a long time.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dig dig
posted Hide Post
I took a look at this coach today. It started right up and runs great - plenty of power ... no smoke. It shifts smoothly. All systems (including the generator) work fine. The interior is original, but clean. There is a tear in the backrest of the drivers seat. Overhead oven has been replaced with a microwave. Tires show plenty of tread - those up front should be good for a couple of years, but the four in the back really should be replaced. I also noticed some fogging along the bottom of both windshields and a slight chip in the driver's side that has been repaired. Fluids all seemed fine. Steering tight and the ride soft. However, she pulls to the right when the brakes are hit hard (caliper problem?). I would buy it, but I need the wife's approval ... and I probably won't get it. She expects perfection and doesn't care if it's a bargain. I'll try to attach some photos.

Posts: 6 | Location: Stoughton, WI | Member Since: 12-04-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Want.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
What a nice Barth, do you think that back compartment door opens up to a big storage area under the bed?

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post