Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kentucky Royalty comes to Michigan
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted
What a great day yesterday. Tom and Nancy Johns stopped by for a visit in their beautiful Regency. They're on their way "up north" to check out the colors. Timing couldn't be better.

They stayed overnight and tonight they should be in the Traverse City area. Just a beautiful day to travel and they'll be hitting the colors just right. Here Tom sent me back to help the backing-up process. (I think he just wanted a better shot at me.)

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
That's great... Tom and Nancy are a real class act. They stopped out here a few years ago too. Since then... I've seen 'em in Tenn, Indiana, Washington DC and Florida.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It was a pleasure to meet Tom and Nancy this morning. A class couple for sure. I have been looking forward to meeting other Barth people and I was not disappointed.

Mother Nature smiled brightly on us, literally. We had a perfect morning to "get high" in the airplane, smooth and clear. (Yes we made it back it it looks like we can even use the airplane again!) They should have some good pictures.

I am looking forward to meeting others, Milford should be great! (I'm still thinking about that Dec fly-in thing..)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5194 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Tom and Nancy stopped by for a visit while they were in Niagara Falls.
What great people! We had a little refreshment and jawed for several hours about everything Barth. They have done some real miles in their Regency over the years. I'm hoping they will make it to Arizona one of these winters when we are there. I put that bug in their ear and hope it happens.
They said they would be heading back towards Kentucky from here so I wish them a safe and pleasant trip and look forward to seeing them again.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post