Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1984 34(?)ft Regency Diesel Pusher - CList - Winchester, KY $10,000
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1984 34(?)ft Regency Diesel Pusher - CList - Winchester, KY $10,000
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don in Cincy
posted
http://lexington.craigslist.org/rvs/5057233021.html

"Great original 1984 diesel pusher motor home in excellent running condition. New rebuilt Detroit diesel engine & transmission with approximately 17,000 miles, refurbished interior--new laminate flooring, 2 new air conditioners, new commode, new hot water heater, new water filtration system, new counter tops, & new blinds. READY TO GO CAMPING! Don't miss out, this camper has many years of use left in it."

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I've read a lot about the DD rebuild, and I've come to the conclusion that it can be done, but only by those with the correct tooling. This looks like it was done by Detroit, and if it's documented, it should be a very good engine. My concern would lie more in the chassis. I've read every post for 12 years or so regarding these coaches built on FMC [?] and what a fine ride it is if it's been upgraded for the extra weight Barth put on the front end. If all is right with this coach it's a deal.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post