Tools
Reply To This Topic

Is This Another Sovereign
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking with the 2 big couches this might have been designed as a day-tripper tailgater. Is the feather design toward the front a logo for a college team?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
That looks like the Oklahoma State Seal that is on their license plates.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
State Flag
The official state flag of Oklahoma was adopted on April 2, 1925. The flag was chosen from entries in a Daughters of the American Revolution flag contest. The winning entry was designed by Mrs. Louise Funk Fluke, an artist from Oklahoma City.

The flag features a sky blue field (this is the color of the flag that Choctaw soldiers carried during the Civil War). Oklahoma's flag pictures a Osage Indian battle shield made of buffalo skin. It is adorned with eagle feathers and white crosses (the crosses represent the stars in the sky, and symbolize higher purposes in Native American culture). A gray peace pipe (also called a calumet) and an olive branch (symbols of peace in European and Native American cultures) are on the shield. "OKLAHOMA" is written in white under the shield (this was added to the flag in 1941).
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/states/oklahoma/

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
There is also a very large Indian mural painted on the back of the coach. I couldn't get a picture of it because of where it was parked. Rear mural is not in the best of condition.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
From the price, it sounds like they want to keep it a long time...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Right now they want a lot of CASHEWS. Big Grin By next Halloween they may settle for a few peanuts. Click[/QUOTE]
Can't resist a story on my dear departed father in law. We were on the boat having a nice cruise on the Mississippi and we had snacks and drinks while enjoying the vista and companionship. The FiL pipes up that those are the best peanuts he has ever had. I pointed out that he should look at the peanuts because I only brought cashews. His response was to the effect, Oh! ROTFLMAO

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
NOT on the internet inventory!! Sold? June 2014

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post