Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Cheyenne, WY
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted
Spotted an old tag axle coach here last week, with bustle and round headlights. It shows up in this Google image -- https://www.google.com/maps/@4...zcXWChtHW6iCh7Hg!2e0
so it's been parked for a while. Unfortunately I was hurrying back to Seattle in Old Blue and didn't have time to stop and inquire. It should be easy to track down from the image, if anyone's interested.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what i am looking for but with it sitting would be to far for us. Im sure the tow bill would be crazy. Has anyone towed these. I have no clue what it would cost.

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanted to share in case anyone else was interested.
It is at Advantage Auto Pawn
803 S Greeley Hwy, Cheyenne, Wy. Asking $3500. The guy doesn't know anything about it except it has a water leak in the engine somewhere. Previous owner lived in it for years.

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
I thought this discussed before but can't find any info....

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post