Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Buffalo Bill: OK, I'm new here so here goes.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Buffalo Bill: OK, I'm new here so here goes.
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I would think Stinkydaddy would want to have this checked out, I'm sure there are other people who covet that "oldest Barth" ranking..think of all the admiration and respect to be lost. Psychological damage could be extensive, requiring years of therapy to cope. Serious business!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5194 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Steve, at the risk of mental trauma, I will not be buying this trailer. I have 2 that need restoring and don't have time to work on them.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean.. after my extended honeymoon working on Barth for the trip home from Fla I haven't had as much time. Too many other "important" things to do... wreck trucks in Canada, siding/insulation on the garage, new furnace in house crawl space, and blow in insulation in attic of house, topsoil for lawn, etc. Poor Barth just waits (but I did repair the bottom of the door and replace rivets with st steel thru bolts on ladder stanchions!) Driveshaft and hydroboost lines will be mandatory very soon, honest!

Even so, when I see some of these other Barths for sale I keep thinking... hmm that one wouldn't take too much work... where would I park it?.. So far reality has taken hold but these things are addictive. I'm sure 2 would be plenty, though...

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5194 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post