Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    A good handy man's special?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

A good handy man's special?
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of DougZ
posted
Posted on Tamps Craigslist.

Barth 1975 20 ft motorhome - $2000 (TAMPA)

This Barth motor home has aluminium roof,sides and studs.There is no structural wood used to build the motor home so if it leaks the damage is limited to inside cosmetic repairs only.This Barth has good working 350 Chevy motor,turbo 400 trans,propane furnace,propane water heater,Norcold electric refrigerator,roof a/c and dash a/c,nice duel exhaust,all windows work with screens,large shower bath,kitchen,very good interior,very good outer shell,good power converter/battery charger,good water pump.NOW IT ALSO HAS non radial tires with minor cracks and a spare,a large empty place for the generator,an easy to get to cracked fresh water tank,no curtains,brown station wagon type wood grain vinyl on the outside aluminum that needs to be removed,surface rust on the chrome bumpers,rust on some of the lower skirt supports.Thats the basic run down.If you want a solid 20 ft motor home repair and use this one.I don't see it as a good candidate for restoration because you can get one already done for $10,000.Call 703/-/560/-/8015.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1963091087

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah - this isn't mine and I have never seen it personally. I just hought it was kind of cool.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
That is one of the most honest ads I have seen, at least as far as describing the condition of the coach. Or, perhaps I am just taken with his sense of humor.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
I just looked and it's gone already. I knew someone would grab that thing up. Too small for us, but probably just right for someone.

W4JDZ