Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Can it be? Say it ain't so...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Can it be? Say it ain't so...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted
I had a friend call me yesterday and advised me of a Barth sighting. I thought that he meant he saw Barth I somewhere, as I sold it to a local resident. But no, it wasn't my past coach. He said there are THREE Barths in this rural little town. So I rode by an over grown field and sure enough, there sits a Barth. It looks to be a mid 70's Regal, maybe 24' or so. Doesn't look like it has been moved in some time.
As soon as the weather clears up, I'm going investigating. If nothing else, I will have photos for our data tag project...
More to follow soon!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Went by that "other" Barth here in town yesterday. I didn't want to just walk onto someones property to check it out and create a problem. But, I was lucky enough that the owner was pulling out as I was pulling up. Damn, I didn't have my camera with me! We had a nice chat and he told me it is a 1977 and is 24'. He bought it out of a storage yard about 1-1/2 years ago with the idea of refurbishing it. He led me to believe that the previous owner was not so honest in his dealing with him and he found that there was a lot of things that needed to be done. He really knows nothing about Barth, just liked the construction he saw. He didn't have the keys with him to open it up. It is just sitting in an open field with some other stuff he owns, but he doesn't live there. He gave me permission to shoot some photos for the site here. I asked if he was interested in selling it and he said-NO! He is going to move it under cover and start working on it. I told him about Barthmobile.com and asked him to call when he moves it so we can get the data tag information for our site. Photos to follow soon...

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post