Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth in Vancover $5500
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
considered the Mercedes of motor homes......

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.../rvs/2574261825.html

quote:

1977 Barth Motor Home. Considered the Mercedes of Motor Homes in its heyday this is a 22 foot version with all new Michelin rubber and only 50,000 original miles on its engine and low mile auto transmission. It has a GMC one ton chassis with duals.

Two way fridge
Propane three burner stove top
Propane hot water heater
Propane forced air furnace
40 gallon fresh water tank with new electric pump
40 gallon grey - black bathroom tank
90%+ rubber all around
Rear makes up as queen bed, or another dinette
Body is aircraft style construction not motor home style. Very strong yet still light
Four recent deep cycle golf cart house batteries
New engine battery
Large converter for charging house batteries when plugged into shore power
Two owner, originally from Alberta - No Rust
Ideal commuter motor motor home for Vancouverites who love Manning Park or getting the desert in Kamloops.

Requires about a half-day's effort for a plumber to correct winter damage to exposed pipes in bathroom. Probably $300.00 or DIY.

New rear seal required for output shaft of transmission. It's a one hour, $100 job parts included. Leak is very slow. This Barth is 'turn key' as it is, but all else but the above mentioned repairs are fine and functional.

This Small motor home is in excellent condition throughout. It is comfortable, functional, and durable.

Contact Glenn

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
This 77 22ft has been sold I am the new owner.

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Petermac, welcome to Barthmobile and ownership of a Barth. I have a 1975 Barth that is 25 ft long and I really enjoy it.

Keep us posted on what you do to it to personalize it and make it "Yours".

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
welcome to the forums! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a real nice coach. Looks great from the outside. Learn to post pictures(see tutorial below the "Post A Reply" as you are posting a reply Smiler We love to see before & after pics if you are going to fix something or just want us to check something out.

Welcome to a great site.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Welcome Petermac
I recently bought a 95 Regal and am in the process of renovating it. Not often does anything with the name BARTH shows up in Canada....I got mine in Tacoma, WA and am so far very happy with my find
OK....I am very slow in giving info such as data tag,avatar, photos, etc but now that I have FINALLY started the reno...it should be coming along shortly
I would not have a Barth if it wasn't for the many years on this site and the friendly people I met at the 2009 Hillsborough get together in Florida, showing me their Coaches, supplying me with a beverage...thanks to all that I had the pleasure of meeting!

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coaster48:
...friendly people I met at the 2009 Hillsborough get together in Florida, showing me their Coaches, supplying me with a beverage...thanks to all that I had the pleasure of meeting!
I think I remember you. You came down with your wife and then ditched her right? hmm

Yeah, that's right... we got a dossier on you too. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Wll I maybe posting ing in too ,any spots, but I just got the keys the original mannual and a hers " barth" key chain I am stoked.
Will post photo's soon
Peter Mac