Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    Barth for sale in Orlando I remember this was for sale...then not...and now again.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth for sale in Orlando I remember this was for sale...then not...and now again.
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
I couldn't find the old thread, but I remember Doug and Danny were looking at it. I thought the owner was keeping it, but it's down to $800 now on Orlando CL.

this does need work but it is a "BARTH" pure aluminum skin and spars with a 454 eng

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/2081473750.html this does need work but it is a "BARTH" pure aluminum skin and spars with a 454 eng if you were to scrap it ,it would be worth way more the early bird get's the worm we have to pay rent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GIYUv2EVU http://www.flickr.com/photos/10577755@N03/show/ here are some pic's not in order in flicker we have done alot of cleaning and prep so basicaly you have a clean slate to work with also a video not very good but you should get the idea thanks you can see it today 2835 w harwood st , orlando,32805 also you can call 954-610-8441 thanks the first person with cash drives it away we need to pay rent but the fact is you will not find a better vintage camper to work with at this price.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2081473750

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Already been deleted form Craigslist.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
I had considered it but when I gave it serious thought, I realized that with my work schedule and other obligations that it would be several years before I would get it to be usable. Most likely it would just be something that would overwhelm me and it would wind up sinking into the back yard forever. The last I heard from him was that he had found a place to store and work on it.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Already been deleted form Craigslist.

If you go to Orlando CL under RV and enter Barth you can get the ads which are every two days since Nov 17th. The last one posted the 27th dropped the price to $800.

I fixed the link in his ad above (he must have had an old outdated one inserted) and it should work now.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
I couldn't find the old thread, but I remember Doug and Danny were looking at it. I thought the owner was keeping it, but it's down to $800 now on Orlando CL.
Here is the link to what you were looking for. It's a shame really... Tim & Gayle, supporting members of our site, was blindsided when their building inspector issued them a letter telling them it didn't fit within their town zoning laws. The inspector even chuckled when Tim tried to explain that his coach was within the parameters of the law. Bottom line to Tim was it needed to go... End of story.
quote:
Originally posted by DougZ:
The last I heard from him was that he had found a place to store and work on it.
Tim told me he had a friend who would store it for him but I guess that fell through. Frowner

Here is Tim's first post after he purchased this. I like it when a members signs on and introduces himself like that...

Hey Tim, I hope one day you get to do this. Sorry for your hardships.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post