Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1990 Barth/JohnDeere - $3600 (Madison ) PICS!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 Barth/JohnDeere - $3600 (Madison ) PICS!!
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/rvs/4497800504.html

Bought this Motorhome but not finding the time to fix it up ,

Located at 29025 Highway 72 west, Madison , Al 35756

It is a 1990 Barth Motorhome Class A John Deere Chassis with a Ford 460 gas engine with only
36000 miles on it . The motor runs and we changed the plugs and re built the card already , also
put on new belts, It comes with a clear title

It comes with every Manuel you can think of , and was 78 K back in its day, it is very well built
The cabinets are really nice, nice size fridge, and even has an icemaker, duel air conditioners also

what we have not got to is : the Kohler Generator but it looks good and shows only 252 hours on it

The gas tank , has a small hole and so does the water tank, we used a 5 gallon can to drive and we did drive it 13 miles so these will need to be replaced,

That's all we know at this point and we are going to fix things if we find time but the price will have
to go up

We can show you it starts and runs , but not letting it go out for test runs as we don't have the insurance , if you buy it and drive it off, it is yours

We are asking 3600 at the present....

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Barthmobile member,

Thanks for the forum

I've been reading the post here for a long time and have been really interested in a Barth Coach to transport my family to mountain bike race.

I've established the following,

1- My budget call for a gaser that need some tlc and work
2- Under 30 foot would enable me to comfortably sleep 4 and still be able to park everywhere the ideal being 24-26

So this brings me to being really interested in this coach and I know that some member have gladly went to look at coach and give an honest preliminary advice on the state of the coach and there opinion. If somebody is close to this one I would certainly appreciate that.

Anyway, thanks for the forum.

Phil

Posts: 1 | Location: Sherbrooke QC | Member Since: 05-13-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post