Tools
Reply To This Topic

77 Barth $450, well, not quite all of it
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
1977 Barth motorhome rear frame section with differentials. Rear is a air-tag. As is. Has rust, not sure if air-tag holds pressure. Brakes as hanging up, but can be moved/towed. Make a good heavy duty trailer, air-tag and all! I can deliver for expenses.

Ph: 407.221.6386, or e-mail.

Joe

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2101538717.html

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post

This is the very rare model with the wide-track tag axle wheels.

Pretty good deal if it includes the towbar.

Wonder what the backstory is.

I wish it were on this edge.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wonder what the backstory is.

I called Joe, the seller, and got the skinny.

He bought the Barth up near Albany, NY years back. He needed the new refer in at and only paid $1000 for it and then drove it back here to Florida. It was so corroded, they pulled the motor (454/trans) out and salvaged the Genny and A/Cs - the rest went to the scrapper.

It was a 30'er.

Joe said anyone can call him if interested and he could rig up a tow bar, although the one shown os only good for yard movement.

He's a really interesting guy so leave some time to chit chat about his drag bike and dragster and other interesting hobbies.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post