Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

35 ft. 1983 Barth Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted
Hi folks,

I hope this is the correct place to put this. I was sent the link below by a fellow exhibitor who knows we're looking for a Barth and I promptly called the owner only to learn that it sold 2 weeks ago for $8,500. It needed new tires, a windshield, tune-up & TLC. Is anyone familiar with this one? I'd love to know your opinions on this coach. Also wondering did we miss out on a good deal? Here's the link: http://www.rvclassified.com/rv...details.cfm?id=73680

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Francis Brantley
posted Hide Post
Don't know just what U are looking for in a BARTH, but there are two on Craigslist in the Tampa, Florida area. Maybe one of these will fit your needs. No doubt they are possibilites, I would think. Good luck in your search.

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
You might want to do a Barthmobile search for Detroit Diesel. I personally would prefer a Cat or a Cummins.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't know just what U are looking for in a BARTH, but there are two on Craigslist in the Tampa, Florida area.

Many thanks for replying. I have looked at those listings and I am sorry to say that they do not meet our needs. We are seeking a Barth that is between 31'to 35' and it must have a center door entry. I keep checking the listings on this site and thus far while many of them are real beauties, unfortunately they are either too short or out of our price range and soooooo the search continues!

In the meanwhile Wayne and I have been alternately reading various topics on this site in order to learn all we can about these magnificent Barthmobiles, and I should add that our phone conversations with Jack and Jim were extremely informative. Kudos to both these fine gentlemen and to all who contribute to this fantastic forum.
Diane Smiler

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post