Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Euro
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Mrtgobl
posted
saw this Euro today about 2 miles from my house at a "U sell it" lot I called the number on the sign and the guy didn't know anything about it except that it runs good. said he didn't have the paperwork handy and didn't know the year off the top of his head, but he did have the title. He is asking $2500

Posts: 11 | Location: Boaz, Al | Member Since: 05-26-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mrtgobl
posted Hide Post
Close up view.

Posts: 11 | Location: Boaz, Al | Member Since: 05-26-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't let the dirt scare me away from this one. 20 minutes with a pressure washer and she'd look good again. I seem to recall the air horns and spotlight from years ago. If it runs good and isn't a total rust bucket underneath, it looks like a deal.
It looks to be the same as mine, so it's probably an 81 or close, it's a 28' with twins and a rear bath.
Not a lot of these around so I hope someone sabes her from the scrap pile.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post