Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1977 Barth "A" 23' Kustom- $7500 (Bonita Springs)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth "A" 23' Kustom- $7500 (Bonita Springs)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://fortmyers.craigslist.or.../rvs/5393512421.html

23' Barth with Kustom paint.
Chevy Chassis with 454 engine.
odometer: 57985
See colourful pics!!
Fort Myers
call: David
☎ (978) 855-7949

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://fortmyers.craigslist.or.../rvs/5455612206.html

23' Barth with custom paint.
Chevy Chassis with 454 engine.
odometer: 57985
$5000 - David
☎ (978) 855-7949

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
I must have missed the original post about this Barth - bummer. We just were in Ft. Myers for the annual Thomas Edison Pageant of Lights last weekend; our Milan Edison high school band was the finale unit in the parade Saturday night. On Sunday the show choir and band performed at the Edison Museum. Had we been aware of that coach it would have been awesome to see it in person and maybe even have a look inside!
On a different note, on the drive down, we stopped in Clayton, GA to visit my sister and her husband; as wwe left town I spotted a travel trailer parked beside a roadside produce stand - it certainly looked like a 1960's Barth. I've asked my sister to check it out and send a picture it if truly is a Barth. Maybe she'll even come up with some history. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Braley in OH

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post