Kodak easy share system question.

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6141087061/m/8511027912

12-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Bill N.Y.
Kodak easy share system question.
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
In truth, the bricks are a textured vinyl covering, very easy to keep clean and always a good coversation starter.
And one of the last things I would expect to see in a coach. It looks real nice Danny. Cool

I also noted that your ceilings are vaulted and arched. How high is the interior - looks like 10-12 foot ceilings. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message
12-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Lee
I was dead serious Danny....You're SURE they were OEM?....They don't look like any I've seen in all the Barth puff pieces of '70's-80's era.
Maybe the Euros had a style all their own.....

Mine are OEM, plain leather with buttons, no skirting. The pedestals are both getting a case of the wobbles, so I'm shopping for new seats, along with new pedestals (elec. for drvr)

I really like the style of yours, and I'm partial to a heavy corduroy fabric - gonna put it on the sofa & goucho bed too, during winter layup, along with pleather wallcoverings.

Anyone with a lead on what I'm looking for?
12-01-2006, 02:38 PM
bill h
Lee, have you considered seats from a pick up with integral seat belts and shoulder harnesses? One of our members here did that. I hope to some day.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
12-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Danny Z
Still experimenting here. Let's see if I got three pix posted. Here's my TV stand mounted on the steering wheel.

79 Barth Classic
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Danny Z
Let's try this.

79 Barth Classic
12-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Danny Z
Now I'm back to frustration again. I click on th 15" size from photobucket but it comes out as little pictures. The Avatar setting remains yellow but the x goes to the size I want. The big pix were done the same as the small ones, but I can't get them to post the same. Never mind, I wasn't uploading to photobucket in full size. My bad!

79 Barth Classic
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Lee
"have you considered seats from a pick up with integral seat belts and shoulder harnesses?"

Not exactly Bill, but close....There's a van/minivan converter next to work that builds special control/seating vans for handicapped drivers. They actually throw away the factory seats....So far the problem has been lack of armrests on door side.....

When you say pick-up seats, are we talking mounting them on to an RV pedestal? An integral harness would be a plus for sure.
12-01-2006, 03:34 PM
bill h
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
When you say pick-up seats, are we talking mounting them on to an RV pedestal? An integral harness would be a plus for sure.

As I recall, the member who did it here found some with bases, electric controls, shoulder harnesses, everything. Don't know about the outside armrest, though. I think Windsor used seats from a convertible with integral belts.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered