Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Kodak easy share system question.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kodak easy share system question.
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I've had my Kodak for almost a year now, and I know how to send selected pictures via Email. I select pictures and they go in the right hand column for task. I then email them to Dave and he posts them for me, a step that I'm sure can easily be elliminated if I wasn't so computor challenged. I would like to be able to post a series of pix about a particular post, such as a trip or outing or project without taking up Dave's valuable time. Keeping in mind my limited computor skills, can someone give me the steps to go from the easy share program to a post?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Being a computer challenged person, I am also looking forward to the instructions so that I can post pictures.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about Kodak, but if you can get your pictures into Photobucket, things will work out.

Some time ago, Dave and I posted on a thread regarding this subject. Take a look and see if it is any help. If anything is unclear, one of us here will help you through it.

http://barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/...611039061#3611039061

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
OK, I went to Photobucket, uploaded a couple of pix from Kodak, and will see if I can get one on of the newly remodeled head.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
It Worked!!!

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
OK one more! Yep, it works today! Still don't see how to post multiple pix, other than editing one at a time.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Checking out resizing photo.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
640x480 tis time.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
800x600 15" screen

Why the huge size difference?

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hey DZ, it all depends on where you acquired the image. the more pixels the more complex the image the bigger it is. Unfortunately, many pieces of software which will vary the size do not do it in inches, which would be helpful to us Yanks.

By the way, I am so surprise at he height of the ceiling in the Euro...

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
Still don't see how to post multiple pix, other than editing one at a time.

Just keep copying and pasting the IMG files from Photobucket to your post.Leave a little space between the IMG URLs by hitting the Enter twice.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Dave, the hieght wasn't near as hard to come up with as the width, due to not having any slides!

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Hey Danny.....Really like the material & style of your front seats!...Ya got a source you want to share?

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
How heavy is your coach with all those bricks on the wall? Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
First to Lee, not sure how serious you were about the front seats, since they are original and perhaps not as good looking as the pic might make them out to be. Still, they ride really comfortable for hours. I've driven from Venice to Valdosta non-stop, a good 4 1/2 hours, with no pain. I guess the fabric is sort of a soft corduroy. The slide and swivel mechanisms work like brand new. So I assume Barth put top notch seats in back in 81, much like everything else they did.
The bricks are kind of heavy, but once you get going down the road they make up for it in momentum. Stopping is still a problem but I'm working on a parachute design and a skid plate, which is becoming more of a problem than I had anticipated due to the lack of rotted holes in the floor that other coaches of this vintage would naturally have. It seems the Euro has no gaping holes in which to install a really good skidder that could be used by co-pilot passengers when I holler WHOA!!! Thankfully, the Euro has 4 wheel heavy duty disk brakes that stop her as good as anything on the road!
In truth, the bricks are a textured vinyl covering, very easy to keep clean and always a good coversation starter.

79 Barth Classic