Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RV Insurance
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
I took some time today to look at the declarations page in detail. They were charging me for full timer liability and coverage for some place else to live if the Barth had to be repaired. Well, I have a home and I am not full time. I had the coverage written thru AAA and had already figured out their people are just order takers on this. Call the carrier and after the changes, my costs dropped $110 a year.

Tom Taylor
94 Breakaway XL

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Tom.
I have dramatically reduced premium on my Yamaha scooter and my Pleasure-Way class B by suspending all but comprehensive coverage for the Winter. Whenever we do start getting a normal, snowy
Winter, I will do the same for the Mazda MX-5.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post