Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Need a Barth Belt Buckle?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Need a Barth Belt Buckle?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
Here is an item on eBay that may be interesting to us Barth'ers! Get on Ebay and in the search field type 120229688447 and you will be taken to a winged B Brass buckle. I bought one and have declared it the official buckle of Barth. It is high quality and I got mine for $3.25 plus $4 shipping. These appear to be easy to find as they keep appearing. "You are what you wear". Great for a guy and small enough for a gal.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1202...tegory0%3D%26fvi%3D1

I think I have one in my buckle drawer. All this time, I thought the B just stood for "Buckle".

Who knew?

ON EDIT: Yeah here it is. Slightly different, though.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
That's a Bentley - anyone can own a Bentley, Barth is exclusive and rarer.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Nice Tom! I would like to commend you all on your devotion to this end.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post