Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Regal 31 Wide Body
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just wondering if anyone else out there has a Barth like this Regal? I haven't seen another like it in my travels. Hoping I will be able to chat with another owner of one of these or someone that may be familiar with this model.
Thanks, Doug.

Posts: 1 | Location: Vancouver island BC | Member Since: 09-26-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site! Thumbs Up

It looks like you have the newer body style like the later Monarch diesel pushers. Yours may be one of the earliest Regals with the wide body style. When Barth reorganised to Barth RSV they had a few Regencies and older Regals left but the newer ones were all the wide body style.

Site member Hank Joiner had a 97 model 25 ft Regal, one of the last ones. He sold it and I'm not sure where it is now.

see here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/ev...933926787#4933926787

Enjoy your fine coach!

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5173 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Hey from Nanaimo!

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post