Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Type of HWH system used
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Type of HWH system used
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
I have a 32' 1988 regal with the HWH levelers.. Does anyone know the HWH model that was used back then? I've looked at the HWH site and I see a lot of repair/maint manuals but none look like my system. Mine has 4 extend/retrack levers in a line, with a red green lamp above/below each lever.
Any help would be appriciated. on moved the coach this spring and one of the leveler was dripping fluid and didn't work Trying to figure out my next step....

Russell and Donna
1988 GM 454 powered 33' Barth Regal
Gibson Exhaust, Bilsteins, ipd sway bar

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
On my 86 Regal the PO has some notes on the manual when he replaced the actuator. Series 100- GCR cast #581030008. Hope it helps.

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post