Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Newbie question
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Newbie question
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted
OK so I am getting ready for our maiden voyage.. A big 25 miler to a local rabbit show(Maureen Shows English Angora Rabbits) and my refer works fine on 110 but I have not figured out how to run it on propane.. Not sure what to do..if some one could walk me thru the process when I go visit it on thrusday maybe I'll be able to get it working...
Thanks for the help....

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
on my 1977 model...when u open the door and look down at the bottom the directions are printed right there

Posts: 37 | Location: alto pass il | Member Since: 01-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Thanks On my visit I'll start looking for directions..I have probably been staring at them and too dumb to notice figuring it had to be soething tricky..
Thanks again John

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Dometics are really simple. The newer ones do everything for you. and the older ones might require a turn of the knob or something. The older ones take a lifetime to cool when using LP, so use 110 to cool it off and switch to LP after it's cold and keep the door closed amap. If you smell ammonia, get a new fridge.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post